Our team of property professionals provide an efficient and responsive service, focusing on delivering the best returns while minimising operational costs. With over 60 years' experience, our processes and procedures are highly developed and subject to our continual improvement process. Keeping our property management services in-house gives us a greater insight into the true value of our assets under management, enabling us to spot opportunities and risks more easily. This includes:
Operational and Contract Management
- Active management of all operational expenses.
- Regular tendering of contract services to ensure that our assets are “price tensioned” in accordance with the marketplace.
- Ongoing building inspections with key operational service contractors to ensure compliance with all agreed contract terms and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Quarterly centre reforecasting to ensure regular, prudent financial management on a “line by line” basis, ensuring accuracy of data.
- Agreed key “stretch” targets & KPIs for key Centre Management staff. This provides guidance, focus and discipline to ensuring the overall Net Operating Income of the asset.
- Regular and active debtor management initiatives so as to minimise the likelihood of bad debt recovery issues.
- Establishing and nurturing of retailer relations to ensure a harmonious working relationship.
- Collaboration with the local community, for example, council and local chamber of commerce.
- Understanding and upholding the importance of our assets in the local community.